3 Most Common US Visas Stamped Regularly


If you are looking for information on the most common types of visas in America, here are 3 of the most stamped visas for visitors and non-immigrants –

Higher Education Visa

If you are looking for higher education visa in America, you will need to apply for an F-1 Visa at the US Embassy in their respective countries. F-1 visa is a type of a visa specially designed and issued to international students who are looking to study further in America or pursue an academic program in America. Even if you are looking to take up a basic English language program at any US university, you will require this visa. It is important to note that students applying for F-1 visa must have a full-time student status, meeting the minimum course load applicable.

Spouse Visa USA

If you are a spouse of an already existing F-1 visa holder in America, you will require the F-2 visa to enter the USA. This type of spouse visa USA is issued only to the dependent spouse of the person and their children who are below 21 years of age. You will need to apply for this visa at the US Embassy in your country and pass a round of interviews in order to receive this visa.

USA Multiple Visa

This is the most common type of visa issued to people visiting the United States of America just for leisure and travels. When you apply for a US Visa, you receive a USA multiple visa which basically allows you to enter the States multiple times in the next 10 years. However, this does not mean that you can stay in the US for 10 years straight. You can stay up to 6 months on each stay and will need a re-stamping of the passport after 6 months.

14,292 thoughts on “3 Most Common US Visas Stamped Regularly